- As the Division Manager, I will work closely with the core admin team to continue partnering with the division on a variety of needs, including financial, administrative, human resources, and space.
- Fun fact/hobby: In my personal time, I enjoy traveling, hiking, and HIIT. I also enjoy taking day trips up to wine country and karaoke.
- I’m the Finance Manager who oversees the overall financial performance of the division and provides financial expertise and leadership for a team of Research Financial Analysts.
- Outside of work, I enjoy going to the movies with my wife and daughters and spending time with my 2 cats at home.
Lead Research Finance Analyst
- I am in charge of the financial and research management of the LBC faculty portfolios, administering the LBC Recharge Cores (Functional Genomics and Mice Physiology), and supervising the LBC administrative position.
- I enjoy going back in reading back novels from Latin American Boom writers. I love watching Disney Kids movie’s (new and old ones) with my little Sumailla.
Lead Research Finance Analyst
- I am the Lead Research Finance Analyst providing analytical and financial support including post-award management activities associated with forecasting, planning, and managing of faculty research portfolios. I also provide direct support for other Research Financial Analysts in the Division of Pulmonary.
- I enjoy being with my family and my Belgian Malinois-mix to explore new adventures. We love biking, hiking and going to the dog park.
Research Financial Analyst
- I am a financial analyst providing post-award financial management to research faculties. My responsibilities include budget planning, forecasting, financial reporting for a variety of sponsored funds (federal, state, industry), start-up packages and research gifts
- In my spare time, I enjoy reading, singing, traveling and playing with my kids.
- I manage the clinical and research training program in our division by working with program leadership and managing day-to-day operations for our fellows. My responsibilities include recruitment, accreditation, scheduling, post-award management, and event planning.
- I enjoy trying new restaurants and traveling.
Assistant Division Administrator
- My responsibilities are managing and overseeing the administrative functions regarding personnel and operations based activities of the Pulmonary and Lung Biology divisions and establishing and implementing policies, procedures.
- Just started traveling internationally and enjoying the experience.
HR Operations Analyst
- I initiate Postdoc, Affiliate, Student Intern, Volunteer, and Visiting Scholar appointments and maintain them throughout the employee life-cycle. I also assist with Faculty Searches, visa applications and facilitate communications to staff to provide information on policies and procedures.
- If you have questions/inquiries regarding this Pulmonary website, please contact me!
- My new favorite hobby is playing pickleball!
Lead Administrative Operations Analyst
- I am an Operations Analyst for the division and give administrative support to our faculty, fellows and staff including liaising with Facilities, ITFS, Logistics, EH&S, Real Estate and coordinating meetings, conferences, events as well as office and lab renovations operations.
- I enjoy playing tennis, camping, and am a fan of a wide range of music genres from 60’s Motown and soul, 80’s pop and hair metal, to 90’s grunge/alternative and R&B.
- My role is to maintain and coordinate both LBC and Pulmonary division’s processes that include a variety of clerical and organizational tasks as well as administrative support to lab personnel and faculty as needed.
- My favorite hobby is staying active which includes anything from playing sports and exercising.
- Fun Fact: I have a fear of heights but still have a thrill for riding SOME, not all roller coasters and being adventurous.
Administrative Operations Assistant
- My role is to assist our Pulm Division with administrative support that includes reimbursements, placing lab orders and coordinating meetings.
- During my free time, I like to spend time with family and friends.
Administrative Operations Analyst
- I provide administrative support for the Pulmonary Division. My position involves organizing meetings/conferences, such as our Pulmonary Research Conference that involves educational presentations by our faculty. I also assist with coordinating our Visiting Professor days, special events, and calendar/schedule management.
- I enjoy spending time with my loved ones and being outdoors. One thing on my bucket list that I hope to accomplish within the next year or so would be to see the Northern Lights.