Our Sleep Disorders Center offers a comprehensive range of diagnostic services and treatments for all sleep disorders, including Sleep Apnea, Insomnia, Periodic Leg Movements, Restless Legs Syndrome, Narcolepsy, Parasomnia and Snoring.
The UCSF Sleep Disorders Center was established in 1994, and has been accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine since 1995. Diagnostic testing options include formal polysomnography and also home sleep testing. Treatment is individualized to each patient's needs.
- David Claman, MD, Medical Director, Board Certified Sleep Medicine Specialist
- Rochelle Zak, MD, Board Certified Sleep Medicine Specialist
- Kin Yuen, MD, Board Certified Sleep Medicine Specialist
- Katherine Malcolm, MD, MPH
- Naomi Han, NP, MSN
- Julianne Blythe, MPA, PA-C, Physician's Assistant Sleep Specialist
- Veronica Mallari, NP, Nurse Practitioner Sleep Specialist
Our multidisciplinary staff has a broad range of expertise including Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, and Neurology. For clinic hours and additional information, please visit our website